- Recommended for multiple massive hydraulic fracturing in one round-trip in wells with the risk of complicated release after HF;
- for pressure testing and leak finding in the casing string;
- for pressure treatment of formations with chemical agents;
- for remedial works and other well operations which require generating high pressure difference across the packer.
- enlarged passage bore of 50 mm for casing strings with the nominal diameter of 140-146 mm;
- reliable sealing of the production string in the course of operations which require generating high pressure difference across the packer;
- easy packer releasing without additional tensile load;
- long-term performance efficiency at high pressure differences up to 70 MPa and temperatures up to 150 °С;
- multiple use within one round-trip;
- high repairability.
- packer design comprises a bypass which is open when the tool runs in and shuts off when the tool is set and a balancing valve;
- packer is set into the well mechanically by axial movements of the string (tubing rotation is not required) and brought into transit position by tensioning of the string;
- to equalize the pressure above and below the packer it’s sufficient to lift the tubing string at not less than 0.5 m;
- when the string is moved upwards the packer gets automatically released and goes back to its transit position;
- enlarged passage bore enables to pump a large volume of proppant during one trip-in operation;
- an integrated hydraulic anchor protected from contact with process fluid during pumping.
|Type ||Design Documentation Code ||Casing string, mm ||Outside diameter, mm ||Passage bore diameter, mm ||Length, mm (not more than) ||Weight, kg (not more than) ||Plain-end tubing connection thread as per GOST 633-80 |
|Nominal Diameter ||Wall thickness ||Top (coupling) ||Bottom (nipple) |
|P-YAMOG-KB-118-50-700-Т1001-К3 ||АHА 2.839.351 ||140 ||6.2 to 7.7 ||120.5 ||50 ||2150 ||88 ||73 |
|146 ||9.5 to 10.7 |
|P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т1001-К3 ||АHА 2.839.351-01 ||146 ||6.5 to 9.5 ||122 ||92 |
1 when placing an order for equipment for Т=150°С, please indicate Т150.
- Packer setting load is 60 to 120 kN.
- Upon special request packer setting device can be equipped with two rubber sealing elements.
- Upon Customer’s request a packer can be manufactured with other sizes.
The packer is available in the following configurations:
| No || SPTA kit || Packers for Т=100°С || Packers for Т=150°С |
| Type || Design Documentation code || Type || Design Documentation code |
| 1 || Zero || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т100-К3-00 || АHА 2.839.351-01/00 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т150-К3-00 || АHА 2.839.351-21/00 |
| 2 || Minimum SPTA 01 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т100-К3-01 || АHА 2.839.351-01/01 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т150-К3-01 || АHА 2.839.351-21/01 |
| 3 || Standard SPTA 02 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т100-К3-02 || АHА 2.839.351-01/02 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т150-К3-02 || АHА 2.839.351-21/02 |
| 4 || Standard Plus SPTA 03 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т100-К3-03 || АHА 2.839.351-01/03 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т150-К3-03 || АHА 2.839.351-21/03 |
| 5 || Maximum SPTA 04 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т100-К3-04 || АHА 2.839.351-01/04 || P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т150-К3-04 || АHА 2.839.351-21/04 |
Sample code for ordering packer in “Standard SPTA 02” configuration:
- for Т=100 ºС – P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т100-К3-02 АHА 2.839.351-01/02.
- for Т=150 ºС – P-YAMOG-KB-122-50-700-Т150-К3-02 АHА 2.839.351-21/02.