SPF «Paker», due to the increase in its production capacity and the expansion of its fields of activity, it offers metalworking services, the manufacture of metal products according to customer drawings.
Due to the attentive attitude to the customer, our company has a reputation as a reliable and long-term partner. A whole range of measures has been developed at the production site to reduce the loss of time, raw materials, material resources, energy and effort, which ultimately brings productivity growth, reduced costs per unit of production. The use of the latest technologies and modern equipment combined with the experience of highly qualified specialists give us confidence that the company will achieve its goals and become one of the best metalworking enterprises in Russia.
Provided by Quality of products:
- The ability to cover the full cycle of product manufacturing: from the creation of a design solution to the production of finished products, thanks to the use of modern automation systems for the creation of design and technological documentation, such as SolidWorks, SprutCAM, PLMClient;
- Manufacturing of parts at the machining centers of the world machine tool leaders in Japan - "Mori Seiki" and Italy - "Sigma";
- Highly qualified service personnel and operators of CNC machines trained in Japan and Italy;
- Implementation of the "Lean Production" system, which includes such tools as Ordering/5S, TPM, a proposal submission system.
- the current quality management system, certified by the German certification body TÜV Thüringen e.V. (Certificate № TIC 15 100 75157) in according by requirements ISO 9001:2008
The main characteristics of factory:
- turning, milling, boring, drilling of metal parts. Round rolled products with a diameter from 14 to 300 mm are mainly used as blanks.
- CNC turning machining centers that allow turning, drilling and milling (with the tool moving along the Y axis ± 50 mm) of workpieces with a maximum diameter of 360 mm and a length of up to 2000 mm in the centers, as well as workpieces with a diameter of up to 160 mm and a length of up to 2000 mm in the lunette, processing accuracy up to 7 quality.
- Axis movement: X-210 mm; Z-2040 mm; Y ±50 mm;
- Vertical milling machining 3-coordinate CNC centers with a rotary table (4th axis) and 5 coordinate centers, allowing processing of prismatic workpieces along three coordinates, as well as cylindrical workpieces up to 1500 mm long and up to 400 mm in diameter using an angular rotary table, a lunette or a rear center, processing accuracy up to 7 quality.
- Table dimensions: 1750x770 mm. Axis movement: X-1600 mm; Y-810 mm; Z-630 mm;
- A fleet of universal turning, milling, drilling machines; equipment for conducting hydraulic tests with a pressure of up to 700 kg/cm2 (oil); band saw equipment (the maximum diameter of the cut circle is 320 mm) and others.
- Laser complex designed for use in marking and engraving tasks, including the application of 2D code on metals, plastics, painted materials, rubber, etc.
The machine park and equipment are constantly updated taking into account the requests of our customers.For a practical acquaintance with the possibilities of production, we invite you to visit our company at a convenient time for you