- P-EGM Hydromechanical Packer with Cable Entry
This packer is designed for well operation with submersible electrical pumping equipment with leak intervals of the production string above producing formations.
- KPE Bypass Valve for Operation with Submersible Pumping Equipment (rated up to 5076 psi)
It is designed to bypass fluid or gas from the annulus to tubing when they are operated with the closed annulus.
- YAKPRO-CPG-1 Anchor BHA for well operation with ESP units
It is designed for operation of the wells with high gas ratio well fluid with submersible pump equipment. It allows to operate with the closed tubing using APG gaslift effect for production strings with nominal outside diameter of 140-178 mm.
- MRG Hydraulic Split Sleeve
It is designed for disconnection of the tubing string in case of complications with tripping the downhole equipment in and out.
- PRO-YAVZHT Bottomhole Packer with Adjustable Unsetting Pressure and Top Mechanical Anchor (rated up to 5076 psi)
It is designed for a long-term sealed separation of the casing string intervals and protection of the casing against the dynamic effect of various well operations.
- 1PROK-UOA-1 Stand-alone Single-packer BHA for Well Pumping Used to Reduce the Water-Cut of Produced Fluid (rated up to 5076 psi)
It is applied in oil production using ESP unit with water-repellent treatment of the bottom-hole area of the well and avoidance of well-killing fluid entering the bottom-hole formation zone in production strings with nominal outside diameter of pipes ranging from 140 to 219 mm.
- KPG Bypass Gas Valve for Operation in Multi-Packer BHAs during Well Completion and Production (up to 35 MPa)
It is designed for communication and pressure-tight separation of the tubing interior and annulus.
- KOT Three-Position Check Valve (rated to 21 MPa and 50 Mpa)
It is used for a two-way fluid bypass through its cavity and as a check valve in the tubing string.
- IPM Mechanical Setting Tool
It is designed for the tubing string connection and disconnection with the stand-alone packer and anchor equipment in the production string.
- RKU General-Purpose String Disconnector
It is designed to set and disconnect a tubing string, to provide a movable pressure-tight connection between the tubing string and packer and anchor equipment in the production string as well as to retrieve this equipment.
- IPG Hydraulic Setting Tool
It is designed for installation, disconnection and connection of the tubing string with the stand-alone packer and anchor equipment in the production string.
- 2PROK-SIAG-1 Stand-alone Two-Packer BHA for Selective Isolation with Hydraulic Disconnection from the Tubing (rated up to 5076 psi)
It is used during oil extraction with simultaneous insulation of upstream leakage interval or of perforation with water production in the production casing with nominal outsidenal diameter of pipes 140-178 mm.
- 1PROK-IVE-1 Single-Packer BHA for Wells Operation with Submersible Electric Pump with Simultaneous Isolation of Leak Interval Located Above (rated up to 3626 psi)
It is used for oil extraction with pumps and with simultaneous insulation of upstream leakage interval with water production in the production casing with nominal outside diameter of pipes 140-178 mm.
- PRO-YAT-O Mechanical Double Grip Pipe Hanger Packers with the ability of tubing tensioning (rated up to 5076 psi)
These packers are designed for sealed separation of casing string intervals and protection of the casing against the dynamic effect of various well operations..